In line with government guidelines, we are following the SOPs to ensure the safety of everyone:
- Disinfection process will be conducted safely at the venue before and after service every Sunday.
- Socially distanced seating has been implemented.
- Sanitizer is available around the building.
- Wear a mask at all times while on site.
- Maintain social distancing between yourself and others.
We care deeply for the health and safety of our congregations, that is why we have worked hard to implement the changes we have made, so that you can feel confident in attending a physical gathering, serving on a team or entering our buildings.
Our team will check you in and direct you to your seating:
(You will be required to remain seated until the start of the service)
- Present your registration ticket for admission upon arrival using your device.
- Temperature checks will be done before entering the auditorium.
- Scan the QR code or fill out the attendance sheet to aid contact tracing and to help us keep track on capacity.
- You’re required to wear a mask at all times.