Thursday 24th May – Saturday 2nd June
Whatever stage of life you’re at, this is a great opportunity to join us for the adventure of a lifetime, advancing the work of Hope City Church in the heart of Ghana! Working alongside Hope City Church, you will get the chance to immerse yourself in the culture, practically help families and young people in their homes and communities, ad develop skills and memories that will stay with your forever.
Get involved with the work of City Hearts Africa, keeping young people in education, as well as practical projects throughout the Accra region helping those most in need.
There will also be the opportunity to visit a village on the outskirts of Accra to support a project that works with some of the poorest communities in the nation.
Practical Projects will include:
– Working in Rangoon School in Osu, providing facilities and activities for the students.
– Programmes for local kids through City Hearts.
– Coming alongside some of the families connected to the church, providing resources and renovation work for some of the communities most in need.
The total cost is: £1200
The closing date of applications is Friday 16th February. A £500 deposit is also needed by Friday 16th February.
Final payment (of the remaining £700) is needed by Friday 27th April.
– Includes all flights, accommodation, meals. Plus, a two day stay at Cape Coast to finish.
You will need to consider:
-A VISA will be needed for entry into Ghana. These cost in the region of £60 and will need to be applied for at least 6 weeks in advance of travel.
– Certain immunisations are advisable (please consult your doctor before confirming) but the Yellow Fever vaccine and a certificate is a requirement.
– Malaria tablets are also strongly advised
– Transport once in Accra is provided, but you will need to arrange your own UK/European airport transfers.
We’re believing that this week will have significant and lasting impact on the community here in Accra, and we would LOVE you to be a part of it.
To register your interest or to find out more about this mission trip, please email email@example.com